- Contact Us
Cricket 2.0 Preview
Posted By: tcb
It’s almost here!
When we started work on our Cricket update we had no idea where it would take us. Of course we had features mapped out. We knew we wanted to add a bowling option. We also knew that we wanted to make each team feel a little more individual and true to life. We didn’t quite know what an odyssey we had begun.
Here are some of the new features:
- Massive graphics upgrade
- New shots including the square cut and cover drive
- New deliveries, including swing and seam
- Eight full teams of CPU opponents; each opponent has individual attributes and stats
- AI, physics and gameplay tweaks
- New Elite difficulty setting!
Our first paid upgrade puts the ball in your hands. Select a bowler, choose your bowl, control the delivery and set your field. All the action and tactics of wicket taking crammed into an iPhone. Once v2.0 hits iTunes, check out Bowling in our store section.
Wicket taking features overview:
- Use a unique, action gesture system to control line, length, speed and spin.
- Real-time feedback on your delivery gesture
- Choose from leg-spinners, offies and fast bowlers
- 19 deliveries to choose from including sliders, seamers, flippers, swingers, cutters and googlies
- Set your field
You can find more screenshots here.
Edit: Since we’ve had a couple of questions about it: going to Cricket 2.0 is a regular, free, update for people who have the game, while Bowling will cost you a little pocket change.