- Contact Us
You'll note that some tricks are conditional ... a Superman isn't a Superman unless you are diving forwards. These badboys are the more advanced Easter Eggs for the more adventerous boarders out there, but don't w there's plenty of stuff to pull even without worrying about having the right spin or facing.
Don't forget we also have rail grinds, handplants (pull down as you come to a lip in the 'pipe), and some ground tricks to explore. Don't worry about learning every trick. Just have fun experimenting and see what you can find!
Spinfast Snowboard Fun Trick Facts
- Not all tricks are created equal. For example, some take a little longer to complete and are worth more points and others are hard to line up if you release them early and give yourself plenty of time. Some are just terminally lame; don't expect Nutes or Tindies to get you big points.
- Really pushing your tricks and holding them as long as possible will gain favour with the judges.
- Doing a couple of tricks in a jump can be cool; mashing six rushed grab-things looks like you're trying too hard and may reflect poorly in the scorecard.
- Generally, the judges will reward risk with good scores. One flip with a spin is tough; getting two flips and a spin in is more than twice as tough ... and will be rewarded accordingly.
- Judges want to see variety. The more you do the same trick in a run the fewer points it will be worth.
- Bad landings will knock style points off your combo score. You have to decide between adding more difficulty and your ability to make a smooth landing.
Rail grinds, tail/nose presses and handplants have a balance game involved. The longer you hold the trick the more points it will rack up, but a fall can cost you all of them.
- Holding a grab as you land isn't good for either your hand or your landing.
- Some tricks require you to use the tail and nose sticks at the same time ... two handed-grabs like the Cannonball, I'm looking at you.
- Each Stomped landing gives you bonus points and the more you can Stomp in a row more you'll impress the judges!